Friday, April 1, 2011

About myself

Hi I am Teng Nam Thian but you can call me Preston. I am from Hwa Chong Institution and in the Ortus consortium and in class 1O4. I am very good in math and i am in the MOP (Math Olympiad Program). I am no good in my languages that's why i decided to quit LEP (Language Elective Program) as I could not understand some parts of what is being taught. The 3rd language that I am currently taking is Japanese. I like to play basketball and i am currently in the basketball team. I spend most of my free time playing basketball in school or at public basketball courts. Hope you will like my blog. なたはこのブログのように願っています。
I have had past experiences infocomm technology as i was from my schools infocomm club. I know how to use multi-media, photoshop, windows movie makers and other things.
I hope to achieve a MSG of 1.0 - 1.5 at the end of the year and CA and IS grade of at least B4.

No comments:

Post a Comment